Who's trying to kill IJN?
1. Why would Government wish to sell IJN when MoH had plans to build some 5 new cardiac centres in the country?
2. With Sime Darby yet to do a due diligence, how could they be so confident to maintain that fee structure?
3. Is Najib reluctant to sell and is trying to stall?
4. Is this another of Omar Ong potentially failed and unimaginative advise, just like his failed Khazanah plans, Proton downsizing, and Airline rationalisation program?
5. When Zubir promise fee structure will not change, the question to be asked is not whether it will not change but for how many years is the promise good for?
6. Are we to expect another major failure in the making?
7. Why was Khairy and Shahrizat's hubby at yesterday's press conference by the Health Minister?
Fortunately, A Voice, a former banker who's found a calling in blogging, has enough inside information to try and answer some of the above questions, and more such as that IJN is flush with about RM400 million cash reserves even after paying for the new wing, its doctors are well paid and fewer than FIVE have left, etc.
Check out his Najib statement on IJN doesn't jive, h e r e.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Jalan Kapas, 1feb23: It is hard to defend Anwar Ibrahim’s decision to appoint his own daughter, Nurul Izzah, as the Prime Minister’s senior...
Nov 23: The 16th Yang DiPertuan Agong has probably seen more political drama than all his predecessors combined. Since assuming the throne ...
Updated 1234pm Nov 05 // Read also EdisiSiasat and Latifah Koyak: Moneypulasi WHEN TOMMY THOMAS was the Attorney-General, new and smelling l...