People ask me if I thought it was something more sinister than just a break-in. I tell them let the police investigate.
Meanwhile, the Ampang Jaya police called me this morning and said they would like to take my statement, but not regarding the house invasion. There was a police report lodged with the police station against or about my blog with regards to the maid rape case. This particular report was made on January 4. There are two other police reports on this case, one lodged in Jelebu, Negri Sembilan and the other in Seremban.
I read, also this morning, an article urging Harakah, the official organ of PAS, to sue Detik, Indonesia's most influential news portal, for accusing it of deliberately misrepresenting what I had written about the maid rape case. I am reproducing the article that appeared on Harakah online here so that readers will fully understand what the fuss is all about. Those who wanted to give me credit for accusing a certain minister of raping his ex-Indonesian maid will not be too pleased with Detik News' sharp reporting:
HARAKAH KENA SAMAN DETIK NEWS!!!!
Author: CUCU TOK WAN | Posted at: 8:00 PM | |
Di sebalik saranan Mahfuz Omar agar Rais Yatim menyaman blogger UMNO yang terbabit dalam berita khabar angin Menteri Rogol Melayu, sesuatu yang lebih penting perlu dilakukan oleh Pengurusan Tertinggi PAS terutama yang membabitkan media dan jabatan komunikasinya.
Sebabnya DETIK NEWS yang menafikan amah bernama Robengah dirogol menteri yang difitnah itu, telah MENAMAKAN HARAKAH DAILY SEBAGAI PENCETUS FITNAH yang memutarbelitkan tulisan Rocky Bru.
Kabar pemerkosaan terhadap Rubingah (46) asal Banjarnegara, diramaikan salah satu situs berita oposisi Malaysia, Harakah Daily. Harakah mengklaim ada bocoran WikiLeaks terkait hal itu, seperti ditulis seorang blogger Malaysia, Rocky Bru.
Namun diduga itu pelintiran Harakah yang menjadi oposisi UMNO. Sebab, Bru tidak menyebut demikian di blognya. Seperti dilansir detikcom dari blognya, yang berjudul 'Wikileaks: Malaysian senior politician and his maid?', Bru mengatakan sejauh ini kasak-kusuk WikiLeaks adalah diskusi antar blogger. Bru yang mantan Pemimpin Redaksi The Malaysia Mail pun belum tahu apakah benar ada bocoran WikiLeaks soal kasus perkosaan ini. (DETIK NEWS)
Tindakan saman perlu diambil oleh pengurusan HARAKAH dan HARAKAH DAILY memandangkan Harakah Daily merupakan sumber wajib dan layak dipercayai tanpa perlu diragui. Apabila DETIK NEWS menuduh Harakah Daily mengincarkan fitnah dan memutarbelitkan kenyataan Rocky Bru selain mengada-adakan cerita sehingga rakyat Malaysia percaya bahawa fitnah terhadap Rais Yatim adalah benar, portal berita Indonesia itu sebenarnya telah mencacatkan dakwah Islamiyyah yang dibawa oleh Harakah Daily.
Mana mungkin sebuah harakah dan jamaah seperti Harakah Daily menggunakan fitnah sebagai alat untuk menyebarkan dakwah? Mana mungkin juga para pemimpin yang mengambil sumber daripada Harakah Daily diperhitungkan dengan fitnah yang diwujudkan oleh Harakah Daily?
Harakah Daily perlu membersihkan namanya seperti mana Rais Yatim membuat penafian bagi membersihkan namanya, selain dibantu dengan fakta-fakta serta pengakuan daripada orang gaji Rais Yatim sendiri bahawa berita tersebut hanyalah fitnah semata-mata.
Cara terbaik adalah dengan mengikut 'NASIHAT' Mahfuz Omar kepada Rais Yatim... SAMAN BALIK!!!!
n9's people are so free huhReplyDelete
Harakah media dakwah? Sama juga dengan soalan ini: "apakah ada parti dakwah?"ReplyDelete
Jawapannya adalah terang dan tidak perlu disulu-suluh lagi iaitu, Harakah adalah lidah politik Pas dan Pas adalah salah satu platform politik. Noktah.
Melihat kedua-dua entiti berkenaan dalam konteks yang lain dari yang itu hanya akan mengelirukan diri sendiri!
hik hik hik
siapa nak saman siapa ni? terusan wan mat saman pun dah tak terurus sejak pas perintah kedah.ReplyDelete
now that anwar has challenged najib for a debate, lemme suggest rais to also call a debate with bloggers.
how about that, bru?
IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS LAH..
pi mai habaq kat depa no matter macam mana they try to cover 'things'; including dgn penafian si robengah ka.., etc, etc ke... 'BENDA' NI BAU KUAT SANGAT. x leh nak cover lagu mana pun.
LOOK AT THE CHRONOLOGY OF EVENTS; even since 2007; wth the 'penarikan' diri from tht commonwealth post ka apa.. SAMPAI LAH BARU NI.., they really 'TOOK' TIME to answer the so-called allegations. GOD KNOWS what they've done in this 'PERIOD' AND HOW MANY MILLIONS OF RINGGIT IF NOT USD ARE 'BEING' USED TO 'TUTUP' MANA2 SUMBER/'PORT' THAT DEPA BOLEH 'TUTUP'.
IF ONE WONDERS WHY..??--- THIS ISSUE IS NOT ABOUT THE ACCUSED MINISTER ONLY. IT'S ABOUT THE WHOLE POSSIBILITY/'OUTCOME' OF THE COMING 13TH GENERAL ELECTION'S RESULT.
-------> 'COVER/SEAL' THIS ISSUE 'KEMAS2' OR 'TUMBANG' FOR 'GOOD' FOR THE BN team.
AND THANKS FOR ACKNOWLEDGING US WITH THE RECENT 'BREAK-IN' OF UR HOUSE. --------> LAGI 'TERSULUH' 'BEBENDA' THAT DEPA SEEMS TO BE TRYING SO HARD TO 'CONCEAL'.
P/S: APA PUNYA BODOH si- PARA 'PENASIHAT' ALL THESE POLITICIANS. TARAK PIKIAQ KA WHAT SORT OF 'REPERCUSSIONS' U ARE CAUSING TO YOUR OWN 'MASTER'?
AWAT ??- HANGPA PIKIAQ, WE MALAYSIANS LA NI DOK TINGGAI ZAMAN BATU KA? KAMI NI BEBAL MACAM HANGPA KA FOR US TO BE ABLE TO DERIVE AT OUR OWN 'SOLID' CONCLUSION ABOUT 'THINGS'??
-----> TO BRO. ROCKY, SABAQ. "wa-tawa saubil-haq, wa-tawa sabil sabr."
PEACE TO ALL.
that story never came from u, in the first place, if my memory still intactReplyDelete
the so-called scoop was made based entirely from a third party source and not in anyway u write it as a CONFIRMED
damn now gossips going to be banned.
Dato', see how a personal vendetta has turned ugly. So many people involved in fitnah memfitnah as is obvious from the comments posted on your blog... Naik bulu roma saya. Maka Rais (yg saya pun personally not a fan) dapat pahala bergantang-gantang sebagai penerima fitnah. You may say that you are innocent but from my observation you blew it up and wont let it rest. Its ok, semua manusia melakukan kesilapan.. hope this is your last major one. I remain your loyal fan.ReplyDelete
Something strange happening behind the scene:
1. This morning, the cybertroopers are lining up to accuse you as orchestrating a "murder".
2. Are they nervous to the fact that you seem to imply the robbing was a message that they are willing to harm your children?
3. These cybertroopers are paid boys of Shafie Abdullah, someone you once raised issue off. Are they being vindictive of you and labelling you and friends as elitist out Shafie's bitterness and vengence?
4. Azeez is the one who help arranged for the bloggers the meeting. Is Azeez another of their paying master acting on behalf of Rais?
5. There was an agreed truce on Rais issue agreed by all the cybertroopers to stop commenting the issue. What happen to it?
6. Rais was asked by cybertroopers to find amicable solution between both of you.
7. Why suddenly police reports were made on 4th in Ampang Jaya where Rais lived against you. This was before the bloggers meeting on 6th.
8. Rocky and Bigdog revealed no name but PAS bloggers and cybertrooper bloggers were the one revealing Rais name. Why police report against you and when tehre are no police report made against them.
9. Why is no one making police report or suing Migrantcare?
10. Rais claimed he is innocent but why did he tried to see Najib privately and was told to just talk with AG, which he did.
11. It is heard his car was seen through Presint 8. Did he went to see Tun Dr Mahathir also. For a man claiming innocent, he sure is a meeting a lot of people and quite a nervous wreck.
12. The amah complimented Rais generosity in Indonesian news report for giving "oleh-oleh".
13. Rais told bloggers that he bought for Robengah a piece of land. Who in this world would buy their amah a piece of land? That is awfully generous of Rais for someone who only paid them a monthly salary of RM350.
14. Isn't suspicious that Rais had sent back 3 out of 4 of his maid back together with Robengah that year? Why?
15. The only shining hope for Rais is that he is a sotong and Dino Rais is suspiciously gay. It's unlikely there was any rape. How about consensual?
Whatever is going on, careful of this old sotong.
Sotongs are very sensitive and vengeful. They are master in the art of stabbing at the back.
1. Cybertroopers are renewing attack on you and accusing you of orchestrating a "murder".
2. A cheap propaganda ala PKR to counter accuse to let off heat. Are they involve in the break in and sending message they are willing to harm your children.
3. Those cybertroopers attacking you are paid by Shafie Abdullah, someone you raised issue off. Is this revenge?
Coz these bloggers are so vengeful and irrational. Sound bitter and jealous of you.
4. Azeez help arranged for bloggers request to meet Rais. Someone you raised issue off.
5. There was an agreement to stop commenting on Rais issue agreed by all the cybertroopers. What happen to it?
6. Rais was asked by cybertroopers to find amicable solution between both of you. Instead there is a police report against you on 4th in Ampang Jaya where he lives. He met bloggers on 6th. Is it his man's report?
7. Rocky and Bigdog revealed no name but PAS bloggers and cybertrooper were the one revealing Rais. Why no police report made against them?
8. Why is no one making police report or suing Migrantcare?
9. It is heard Rais met Najib but was told to talk with AG. His car was also seen through Presint 8. Did he went to see Tun Dr Mahathir also. For a man claiming innocence, he is a meeting a lot of people.
10. The amah was reported as given "oleh-oleh" by Rais. He told bloggers that he bought for Robengah a piece of land. For someone who pays their maid RM350 a month, that is awfully generous.
11. Rais sent back 3 out of 4 of his maid back together with Robengah that year. Why?
12. Rais is a sotong. It's unlikely there was any rape. How about consensual?
Whatever is going on, this old sotong is very sensitive and vengeful. Master in the art of stabbing at the back.
Earlier postings I gave you some pointers..
Group kami dah kena kaw kaw.. kami guna perangkap..AND KNEW WHO THEY WERE.. Check each of these individuals' personal background.
And we did special prayers kat Mekah, 3years berturut2. Satu very big FISH, MCMC cekop, tali barut TURBAN dah gone for heart surgery..
Prayers will help balance the rights and the wrongs.
Nak baca harakah silakan.ReplyDelete
TETAPI pastikan ada sumber-sumber sahih untuk mempercayai berita-berita mereka.Semua bloggers pro kerajaan pun tahu.Orang bijak tidak akan terus mengakui kesahihan berita-berita dari puak-puak yang suka mensensasikan isu-isu tanpa asas.
Ini kisah melayu lama yamg suka mencari keburukan orang.
now thats what i call poetic justice! you ill gotten 407 stolen by the very same people who gave it to you! GE coming, your 407 probably paid for 100,000 posters!ReplyDelete
[url=http://www.internetmoque.net]audio Explanation of the English only Quran (for the first time on the internet) [/url]
"How do Muslims treat the elderly?"
In the Islamic world there are no old people's homes. The strain of caring for one's parents in this most difficult time of their lives is considered an honor and blessing, and an opportunity for great spiritual growth. God asks that we not only pray for our parents, but act with limitless compassion, remembering that when we were helpless children they preferred us to themselves. Mothers are particularly honored: the Prophet (SAW) taught that 'Paradise lies at the feet of mothers'. When they reach old age, Muslim parents are treated mercifully, with the same kindness and selflessness.
In Islam, serving one's parents is a duty second only to prayer, and it is their right to expect it. It is considered despicable to express any irritation when, through no fault of their own, the old become difficult.
The Quran says: Your Lord has commanded that you worship none but Him, and be kind to parents. If either or both of them reach old age with you, do not say 'uff' to them or chide them, but speak to them in terms of honor and kindness. Treat them with humility, and say, 'My Lord! Have mercy on them, for they did care for me when I was little'. (17.23-4)
For more details [url=http://www.internetmoque.net]click her[/url]