Innalillah. Pak Samad has breathed his last. My condolences to Ena and the family of this great man. Although he has been very ill for the last 10 days or so, the weight of the sms from Mariah was heavy to bear. "My dad passed away at 5.58pm".
I had just then left a comment on DSAI's Doa untuk Pak Samad.
May Allah bless his soul. Alfatihah.
p/s Pak Samad's jenazah will be sent to the family's house at 2, Lorong 16/7C, 46350vPetaling Jaya. The kebumi will take place after Friday prayers tomorrow.
To convey your wishes on the blog, please go here.
Pak Samad, 1994 Magsaysay Award recipient
... and the Government should apologize to him!
1. RIP Pak Samad by Headliner
2. Snapshot: Innalillah ... by Engku Emran
3. Abdul Samad Ismail 1925-2008 by A. Kadir Jasin
4. May he rest in an eternal peace by Pasquale
5. Al-fatihah, by Jeff Ooi
6. Pak Samad pulang ke Rahmatuallah by A Voice
7. Al-fatehah untuk Guruku Pak Samad Ismail by Ruhanie Ahmad
8. Al-fatihah by Captain Yusof
9. Bapak - Gone but never forgotten by Haris Ibrahim
10. To Him we Return ... by Walski
11. Tan Sri A Samad Ismail pulang ke Rahmatullah by Syed Imran
12. Al-fatihah by Howsy
13. Pak Samad (1925-2008) by Ashraf Abdullah
14. Pak Samad Meninggalkan Kita by Ibrahim Yahya
15. Pak Samad Dies by Hard T
16. Al fatihah by Kickdefella
17. A Towering Malaysian has left us by Zorro Unmasked
18. Al-Fatihah - Pak Samad by Rizal Hashim
19. Tan Sri A. Samad Ismail passed away by Wee Choo Keong
20. Al fatihah by Zulkifli Noordin
21. Pak Samad Ismail 1925-2008 by Elviza
22. Belansungkawa: A. Samad Ismail by Syed Syahrul Zarizi
Thursday, September 04, 2008
A. Samad Ismail, 24 April 1924-4 Sept 2008
Jalan Kapas, 1feb23: It is hard to defend Anwar Ibrahim’s decision to appoint his own daughter, Nurul Izzah, as the Prime Minister’s senior...
Nov 23: The 16th Yang DiPertuan Agong has probably seen more political drama than all his predecessors combined. Since assuming the throne ...
Updated 1234pm Nov 05 // Read also EdisiSiasat and Latifah Koyak: Moneypulasi WHEN TOMMY THOMAS was the Attorney-General, new and smelling l...