I say there's hope yet for our varsity students. Read the whole story here.
1. can save a cancer patient’s life.
2. can pay MMU tuition fees for 2 years.
3. can fund a master student to complete 50% of his/her research.
4. can feed a starving child for 6 and a half years to live in Malaysia.
5. is the daily living cost of 6857 people in under-developed region of the world.
6. can prolong the life of 8000 people in famine-stricken countries in Africa for another day!
Friday, April 13, 2007
No to biggest. No to longest.
Most expensive kebab is the longest last straw on the biggest camel's back. A group of students from the Multimedia University has urged the varsity and its Student Representative Council to put a stop at their obsession with creating national records for the biggest this and the longest that. These students told blogger SK Thew that they saw no merits in spending RM24,000 to create Malaysia's "longest kebab" and that the money could have been used to: